Breakfast: Steel Cut Oats, Fruit, and Milk
- Quaker Steel Cut Oats
- Honey (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- A grapefruit/Grapes/an Orange/fresh Cherries
- 1% Milk
- Follow directions on Steel Cut Oats container (If you want to add a bit of sweetness/flavor, you can use some honey and cinnamon).
- Prepare a fruit serving and a glass of milk.
Lunch: Turkey Wraps, Fruit Salad, and Yogurt (serves 2)
- Package of flour tortillas
- 1 cucumber (6 slices)
- 1 tomato (4 slices)
- Bag of spinach
- 1 Avocado
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Slices of White American cheese
- 4 Slices of Smoked Turkey
- 2 Kiwi fruits
- 2 servings of Low-fat yogurt (less than 10 grams of sugar in each)
- Take 2 tortillas and place 2 slices of turkey in the center of each one. Put a slice of cheese on top of that followed by: 3 slices of cucumber, 2 slices of tomato, a handful of spinach, ¼ of an avocado (sliced), salt and pepper, a generous amount of oregano, and a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Slice up a banana, strawberries, and 2 kiwis. Toss in a bowl and chill.
Dinner: Tilapia, Vegetables, and Soup (serves 2)
- 2 filets of Tilapia
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Bag of cut and peeled baby carrots
- One batch of fresh asparagus
- Kikkoman Spinach Miso Soup (2 packets)
- Rub olive oil on both sides of filets. Sprinkle Lemon Pepper seasoning to taste on both sides as well. Place on a broiler pan and broil for 5-10 minutes (or until inside of fish is flaky).
- Rinse asparagus and carrots. Break off the hardest part of the stalk (about ¼-? of the length) and throw away. Put water in the bottom of a double boiler pan. Place asparagus and carrots in the top pan and steam on high heat for about 7 minutes. Season with a bit of salt.
- For the soup: Follow instructions on package.